We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Oviedo, FL.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz is a surgical dermatology specialist in Oviedo, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Moskowitz is 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include skin issues. Dr. Moskowitz is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Vitaly Blatnoy sees patients in Oviedo, FL. His medical specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients rated Dr. Blatnoy highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Jere Mammino's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave Dr. Mammino a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is affiliated with Advanced Dermatology.
Dr. Raymond Ramirez, who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Oviedo, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.