We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Oviedo, FL.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz practices surgical dermatology. In his practice, he is particularly interested in skin issues. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Moskowitz takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Vitaly Blatnoy works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Patient reviews placed Dr. Blatnoy at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise consist of skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati for his residency.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Raymond Ramirez practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ramirez accepts.
Dr. Jere Mammino is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Mammino average 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mammino takes. He is professionally affiliated with Advanced Dermatology.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.