We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Oviedo, FL.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz, who practices in Oviedo, FL, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Moskowitz include mole removal, rosacea, and acne. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Moskowitz studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Moskowitz's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, Laser Treatment, Mole Removal, Botox Injection, Acne
Dr. Jere Mammino is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Mammino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Mammino is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Advanced Dermatology.
Dr. Raymond Ramirez's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Vitaly Blatnoy is an Oviedo, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Blatnoy is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.