- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Richard Banks, who practices in Orlando, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Banks attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at William Beaumont Army Medical Center for residency. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Banks is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Villar sees patients in Orlando, FL. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and a graduate of Orlando Health's residency program. In addition to English, Dr. Villar speaks Spanish. Dr. Villar is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Joshua Yang's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Orlando Health for residency. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Paul Desrosiers is a pediatric endocrinologist. Dr. Desrosiers is affiliated with Orlando Health. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center, Dr. Desrosiers attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Desrosiers is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.