We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Catastrophic HMO near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alana is a physician who specializes in neonatology. His professional affiliations include Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill. Dr. Alana takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Montemorelos Faculty of Health Sciences.
Dr. Rajan Wadhawan practices neonatology in Orlando, FL. He attended Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev University for medical school and subsequently trained at Rhode Island Hospital for residency. Dr. Wadhawan honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. His distinctions include: Best Teaching Fellow, . and Teaching award. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Yahdira Rodriguez Prado's area of specialization is neonatology. Dr. Rodriguez Prado is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat