We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Catastrophic HMO near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alana is a physician who specializes in neonatology. He graduated from the University of Montemorelos Faculty of Health Sciences. Dr. Alana accepts United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill.
Dr. Rajan Wadhawan is a specialist in neonatology. He works in Orlando, FL. Before completing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital, Dr. Wadhawan attended medical school at Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev University. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Wadhawan has received professional recognition including the following: Best Teaching Fellow, . and Teaching award. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Rene Ruiz-Nieves is a neonatology specialist in Orlando, FL, Coral Gables, FL, and Fort Lauderdale, FL. He takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat