We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Catastrophic HMO near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alana's area of specialization is neonatology. He is professionally affiliated with Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill. Dr. Alana graduated from the University of Montemorelos Faculty of Health Sciences. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Rajan Wadhawan's medical specialty is neonatology. Before completing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital, Dr. Wadhawan attended medical school at Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev University. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Wadhawan has received the following distinctions: Best Teaching Fellow, . and Teaching award. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Wadhawan's office for an appointment.
Dr. Rene Ruiz-Nieves works as a neonatologist. Dr. Ruiz-Nieves takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat