We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Catastrophic HMO near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alana, who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL, Brooksville, FL, and Spring Hill, FL, is a medical specialist in neonatology. His professional affiliations include Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill. Dr. Alana takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Montemorelos Faculty of Health Sciences.
Dr. Rajan Wadhawan's area of specialization is neonatology. Dr. Wadhawan is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. He graduated from Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev University and then he performed his residency at Rhode Island Hospital. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Best Teaching Fellow, . and Teaching award. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Wadhawan's office for an appointment.
Dr. Rene Ruiz-Nieves is a neonatology specialist. Dr. Ruiz-Nieves is professionally affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat