We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Catastrophic HMO near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alana, who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL, Brooksville, FL, and Spring Hill, FL, is a medical specialist in neonatology. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Alana takes. He attended medical school at the University of Montemorelos Faculty of Health Sciences. He is professionally affiliated with Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill.
Dr. Rajan Wadhawan's specialty is neonatology. He attended Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev University and then went on to complete his residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Wadhawan has received the following distinctions: Best Teaching Fellow, . and Teaching award. Dr. Wadhawan is open to new patients.
Dr. Yahdira Rodriguez Prado specializes in neonatology and practices in Orlando, FL. Dr. Rodriguez Prado takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Dr. Rene Ruiz-Nieves practices neonatology in Orlando, FL and Coral Gables, FL. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ruiz-Nieves takes. Dr. Ruiz-Nieves is professionally affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat