We found 5 immunologists who accept Silver Compass HSA 3600 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom works as an allergist/immunologist in Gainesville, FL and Orlando, FL. She has a special interest in hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and atopic dermatitis. She is affiliated with the University of Florida Health (UF Health). Dr. Thatayatikom accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with St. Louis University (SLU). She has received the following distinctions: The Nightingale Award, The Nursing Association of Thailand and The Excellent Student Award, International English Center, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado.
Clinical interests: Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, Food Allergy, Hay Fever, Asthma
Dr. Jose Andrade is an allergy & immunology specialist. He attended Central University of the East School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Andrade has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He speaks Portuguese. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Before performing his residency at Hartford Hospital, Dr. Jacinto attended Brown University, Alpert Medical School. The average patient rating for Dr. Jacinto is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg practices pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology in Winter Park, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, and Orlando, FL. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rosenberg is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Portuguese.
Dr. Jordan Smallwood is an allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Smallwood is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.