We found 8 immunologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1485 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Harleen Anderson is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Anderson attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anderson takes.
Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom specializes in allergy & immunology. These areas are among her clinical interests: hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and atopic dermatitis. She is affiliated with the University of Florida Health (UF Health). For her residency, Dr. Thatayatikom trained at a hospital affiliated with St. Louis University (SLU). Dr. Thatayatikom takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She has received the following distinctions: The Nightingale Award, The Nursing Association of Thailand and The Excellent Student Award, International English Center, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado.
Clinical interests: Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, Food Allergy, Hay Fever, Asthma
Dr. Jose Andrade works as an allergist/immunologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Andrade takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Central University of the East School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Andrade is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto is an allergist and immunologist in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL. Before performing his residency at Hartford Hospital, Dr. Jacinto attended Brown University, Alpert Medical School. Dr. Jacinto's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is conversant in Portuguese. Dr. Jacinto is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rosenberg honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg (or staff) speaks Spanish and Portuguese. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Michael Anderson practices adult allergy & immunology in Orlando, FL and Ocoee, FL. He is a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Anderson accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian's specialty is allergy & immunology. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jordan Smallwood is an allergist/immunologist. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smallwood honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.