- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Orlando, FL. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Before completing his residency at UNC Hospitals, Dr. Ruiz attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Ruiz is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brent Golden's medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a special interest in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Golden is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and performed his residency at UNC Hospitals. Dr. Golden is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.