We found 4 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and a graduate of UNC Hospitals' residency program. The average patient rating for Dr. Ruiz is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ruiz takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Ruiz is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Brent Golden practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Orlando, FL. Dr. Golden's clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Golden accepts. Dr. Golden attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at UNC Hospitals.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.
Dr. Raphael Ason is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ason honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces