We found 4 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz's medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and a graduate of UNC Hospitals' residency program. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Ruiz honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Brent Golden is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. He has a special interest in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at UNC Hospitals, Dr. Golden attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Golden is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.
Dr. Raphael Ason is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces