- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Orlando, FL. On average, patients gave Dr. Ruiz a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at UNC Hospitals, Dr. Ruiz attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Brent Golden is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. He has indicated that his clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Golden is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. His education and training includes medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and residency at UNC Hospitals. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker specializes in periodontics (gum disease). United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Becker accepts.