We found 4 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz sees patients in Orlando, FL and Fort Myers, FL. His medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and a graduate of UNC Hospitals' residency program. Patients rated Dr. Ruiz highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ruiz is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Brent Golden works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His clinical interests encompass maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Golden is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and performed his residency at UNC Hospitals.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker specializes in periodontics (gum disease). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.
Dr. Raphael Ason is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces