We found 4 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at UNC Hospitals. The average patient rating for Dr. Ruiz is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ruiz is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Ruiz speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Brent Golden is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Golden is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at UNC Hospitals, Dr. Golden attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and practices in Orlando, FL. Dr. Becker is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.
Dr. Raphael Ason is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces