We found 4 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz sees patients in Orlando, FL and Fort Myers, FL. His medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Ruiz's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Ruiz completed his residency training at UNC Hospitals. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Brent Golden works as an oral surgeon in Orlando, FL. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Golden completed a residency program at UNC Hospitals. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Golden include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Norman Becker specializes in periodontics (gum disease). He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze.
Dr. Raphael Ason specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces