We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1464 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Harleen Anderson sees patients in Winter Park, FL. Her medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Anderson takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jacinto is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Brown University, Alpert Medical School, he completed his residency training at Hartford Hospital. He is conversant in Portuguese. Dr. Jacinto is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg's specialties are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He practices in Winter Park, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, and Orlando, FL. Dr. Rosenberg has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rosenberg accepts. He studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and Portuguese. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.