- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1464 near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Thomas Hardin's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Hardin studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Hardin is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mohammad Aboushaar's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Aboushaar takes.
Dr. Victor Luz works as a pediatrician in Jacksonville, FL. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.