We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins is a pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology specialist. She studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Watkins takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi's specialty is allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists. He attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lupoli is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Kuthiala is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.