We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins is a pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Watkins is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mizrahi honors. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli practices allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lupoli honors. He studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.