We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins' areas of specialization are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology; she sees patients in Orange Park, FL. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Mizrahi accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli, who practices in Orange Park, FL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Lupoli attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala is an allergist/immunologist in Jacksonville, FL. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.