We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. She studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Mizrahi accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli, who practices in Orange Park, FL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lupoli is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kuthiala accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.