We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins is a pediatric allergist and immunologist and allergist and immunologist in Orange Park, FL. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Watkins takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli is an allergy & immunology specialist in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Lupoli studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.