- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Watkins attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Mizrahi graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli practices allergy & immunology. Dr. Lupoli is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Jacksonville, FL. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.