We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate HMO near Ocoee, FL.
Dr. Jose Arias' specialty is allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at Central University of the East School of Medicine. Dr. Arias has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Arias speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Andrew Bagg works as an allergist and immunologist. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Bagg speaks Spanish. Dr. Bagg is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry, who practices in Orlando, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. Patients rated Dr. Broussard-Perry highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Broussard-Perry takes. She obtained her medical school training at Howard University College of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). Dr. Broussard-Perry is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Pragnesh Patel is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He works in Altamonte Springs, FL, Ocoee, FL, and Clermont, FL. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Harlem Hospital Center, Dr. Patel attended Government Medical College, Surat for medical school. Dr. Patel is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.