We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health Premier 1451V near Ocoee, FL.
Dr. Jose Arias is an allergy & immunology specialist. On average, patients gave Dr. Arias a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Arias honors. Dr. Arias studied medicine at Central University of the East School of Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Andrew Bagg's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Bagg accepts Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). Dr. Bagg is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry practices pediatric allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Broussard-Perry is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending Howard University College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). Dr. Broussard-Perry is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Pragnesh Patel is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. His residency was performed at Harlem Hospital Center. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.