We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman is a dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Freeman is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Freeman accepts. Dr. Freeman is a graduate of the University of Arizona College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Kenneth Wallace specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Wallace average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. James Towry's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Towry takes United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ashley Cauthen works as a dermatologist. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cauthen accepts. She attended medical school at Florida State University College of Medicine. Dr. Cauthen is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.