We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Ocala, FL and Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Freeman studied medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Kenneth Wallace sees patients in Ocala, FL. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Wallace is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. James Towry is an Ocala, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Towry attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ashley Cauthen is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Florida State University College of Medicine. Dr. Cauthen honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.