We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel works as a general pediatrician in North Port, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Flagel is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics and practices in North Port, FL. Dr. Lewis studied medicine at Penn State College of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lewis takes.
Dr. Susan Williams' area of specialization is general pediatrics. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Williams is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine. She trained at Greenville Health System for her residency. She is professionally affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education