- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel sees patients in North Port, FL. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Flagel accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis' areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Lewis is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Williams works as a general pediatrician. She attended the University of Florida College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Greenville Health System. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Williams takes. She is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.