- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Flagel accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Williams works as a pediatrician. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Williams takes. Dr. Williams attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Greenville Health System for residency. She is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Dr. Rachna Gulati specializes in general pediatrics and practices in North Port, FL. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO.