We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel works as a general pediatrician. Patients gave Dr. Flagel an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Flagel honors. She attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis' medical specialty is general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Williams sees patients in Port Charlotte, FL. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Williams attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Greenville Health System for residency. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education