We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel is a pediatrician in North Port, FL. Dr. Flagel attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Janet Lewis' specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Lewis is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Williams' specialty is general pediatrics. She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Williams completed her residency training at Greenville Health System. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education