We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel works as a general pediatrician. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Flagel honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics and practices in North Port, FL. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Williams practices general pediatrics. Dr. Williams attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at Greenville Health System. On average, patients gave her a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Williams is professionally affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education