We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Susan Flagel specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Flagel's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janet Lewis is a North Port, FL physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lewis accepts.
Dr. Susan Williams' specialty is general pediatrics. Before completing her residency at Greenville Health System, Dr. Williams attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education