We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida MyBlue near Naples, FL.
Dr. Raymond Duncan practices general pediatrics in Naples, FL. Before performing his residency at Shands at the University of Florida and Yale-New Haven Hospital, Dr. Duncan attended the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Duncan's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Duncan honors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Jose Puell's medical specialty is family medicine and general pediatrics. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Puell is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Alicja Langner specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Naples, FL. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Langner honors.
Dr. Jorge Camina works as a pediatrician. The average patient rating for Dr. Camina is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marie Fidanli works as a general pediatrician in Naples, FL. Dr. Fidanli is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education