We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Tomsick graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Miami, FL and Naples, FL. Dr. Buckley honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He studied medicine at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joel Waltzer is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Waltzer is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Lee is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Lee is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Lee trained at Jefferson University Hospitals.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky's area of specialization is dermatopathology. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. Dr. Piatigorsky is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Zonas graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.