We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Buckley practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Miami, FL and Naples, FL. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joel Waltzer specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Naples, FL. Dr. Waltzer is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas works as a dermatologist. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Zonas attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.