We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick is a dermatologist. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Tomsick is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Buckley honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joel Waltzer is a dermatologist in Naples, FL. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Waltzer is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky is a specialist in dermatopathology. United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Piatigorsky accepts. He attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Zonas accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.