We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Naples, FL. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Tomsick studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a dermatologist in Miami, FL and Naples, FL. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Buckley attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joel Waltzer practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Waltzer attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Lee is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals, Dr. Lee attended medical school at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky specializes in dermatopathology. He accepts United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. Dr. Piatigorsky studied medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas is a Naples, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Zonas is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.