We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick is a dermatologist in Naples, FL. He attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Tomsick is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a dermatologist. He studied medicine at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Joel Waltzer specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Waltzer average 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Waltzer takes. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology. He studied medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School. United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Piatigorsky honors.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Naples, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Zonas is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.