We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Robert Tomsick works as a dermatologist. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Buckley graduated from Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Joel Waltzer, who practices in Naples, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Waltzer is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Waltzer is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky's specialty is dermatopathology. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School. United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Piatigorsky takes.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas, who practices in Naples, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Zonas is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.