We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Tomsick works as a dermatologist in Naples, FL. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Joel Waltzer is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Waltzer is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Eli Piatigorsky specializes in dermatopathology. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Bonnie Zonas is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Naples, FL. Dr. Zonas's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.