We found 3 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1485 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Cynthia Yag-Howard's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Yag-Howard honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Robert Tomsick works as a dermatologist. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Buckley graduated from Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.