We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1485 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Cynthia Yag-Howard works as a dermatologist. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Yag-Howard studied medicine at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Robert Tomsick practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Naples, FL. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Tomsick studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a dermatologist in Miami, FL and Naples, FL. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Buckley attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Michael Lee is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals, Dr. Lee attended medical school at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.