We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1485 near Naples, FL.
Dr. Cynthia Yag-Howard's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Yag-Howard is a graduate of the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Dr. Yag-Howard is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Robert Tomsick specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Tomsick graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christopher Buckley is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Miami, FL and Naples, FL. Dr. Buckley honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He studied medicine at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Michael Lee is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Lee is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Lee trained at Jefferson University Hospitals.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.