We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1477 near Mount Dora, FL.
Dr. Robert Demetrius' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Demetrius has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Demetrius attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Michael Henner is a dermatologist in Mount Dora, FL and Longwood, FL. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Henner takes. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County.
Dr. Dinah Warner is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Warner is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Warner is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Sidney Curry's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Dr. Curry has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Jeffery Greenwald specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Greenwald's education and training includes medical school at Dartmouth Medical School and residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Greenwald is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.