We found 6 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1477 near Mount Dora, FL.
Dr. Robert Demetrius is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. He attended the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Demetrius is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Henner is a specialist in dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Henner graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Dr. Henner is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Kemka Ogburia, who practices in Longwood, FL and Mount Dora, FL, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include the following: hair problems, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Ogburia graduated from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Jeffery Greenwald specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in Mount Dora, FL and Longwood, FL. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. In his practice, Dr. Greenwald focuses on skin issues. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending Dartmouth Medical School, Dr. Greenwald completed his residency training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health and Central Florida Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Dinah Warner's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Dr. Warner has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Her clinical interests encompass skin cancer. She is affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Warner accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After completing medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Sidney Curry's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Curry attended medical school at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.