We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions All Copay near Mount Dora, FL.
Dr. Robert Demetrius' medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Demetrius accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Mayo Clinic. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Michael Henner's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Henner is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. His education and training includes medical school at Emory University School of Medicine and residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kemka Ogburia is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include the following: hair problems, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Ogburia attended medical school at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Jeffery Greenwald is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He is especially interested in skin issues. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Greenwald honors. He graduated from Dartmouth Medical School. Dr. Greenwald's residency was performed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health and Central Florida Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Dinah Warner's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Warner's clinical interests encompass skin cancer. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Warner is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Sidney Curry's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Curry is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.