We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions All Copay near Mount Dora, FL.
Dr. Robert Demetrius specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Demetrius average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Demetrius is affiliated with Orlando Health. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Demetrius trained at Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Michael Henner's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology; he sees patients in Mount Dora, FL and Longwood, FL. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Henner honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Emory University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Dr. Henner is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Kemka Ogburia sees patients in Longwood, FL and Mount Dora, FL. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is especially interested in hair problems, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ogburia is a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Jeffery Greenwald is a surgical dermatologist in Mount Dora, FL and Longwood, FL. His areas of expertise include skin issues. Dr. Greenwald is rated highly by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Greenwald graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and then he performed his residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Orlando Health and Central Florida Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Dinah Warner practices surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Warner include skin cancer. She is affiliated with Orlando Health. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Warner completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Warner has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Sidney Curry is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Curry is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.