We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sayed Naqvi is a pediatric neurology specialist. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured. He attended medical school at Khyber Medical College. Dr. Naqvi's residency was performed at UNC Hospitals and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He is professionally affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, and Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Alyssa Pensirikul works as a pediatric neurologist. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Martha Bustamante works as a neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist and neuromuscular medicine specialist. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bustamante accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Roberto Lopez practices pediatric neurology in Miami, FL. Dr. Lopez accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze. He is a graduate of Ponce School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests