We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sayed Naqvi works as a pediatric neurologist. He takes Coventry, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Khyber Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at UNC Hospitals and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center for residency. Dr. Naqvi is professionally affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, and Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Alyssa Pensirikul's specialty is pediatric neurology. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Martha Bustamante is a neurodevelopmental disabilities and neuromuscular medicine specialist. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bustamante honors.
Dr. Roberto Lopez specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Miami, FL. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. He is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests