We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sayed Naqvi specializes in pediatric neurology. He takes Coventry, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Naqvi attended medical school at Khyber Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Naqvi trained at UNC Hospitals and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. His hospital/clinic affiliations include South Miami Hospital, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, and Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Martha Bustamante is a specialist in neurodevelopmental disabilities and neuromuscular medicine. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Alyssa Pensirikul is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She works in Miami, FL. Dr. Pensirikul honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Roberto Lopez, who practices in Miami, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. Dr. Lopez is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Ponce School of Medicine.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests