We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sayed Naqvi specializes in pediatric neurology. His education and training includes medical school at Khyber Medical College and residency at UNC Hospitals and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Dr. Naqvi honors Coventry, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, as well as other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include South Miami Hospital, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, and Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Martha Bustamante specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities and neuromuscular medicine. She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Bustamante accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Alyssa Pensirikul's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Roberto Lopez works as a pediatric neurologist in Miami, FL. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests