We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sayed Naqvi specializes in pediatric neurology. He is in-network for Coventry, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Khyber Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at UNC Hospitals and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Dr. Naqvi is professionally affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, and Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Alyssa Pensirikul's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Martha Bustamante is a neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist and neuromuscular medicine specialist in Hialeah, FL. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bustamante honors.
Dr. Roberto Lopez is a Miami, FL physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. He takes United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of Ponce School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests