We found 6 dermatologists who accept BlueSelect All Copay near Miami, FL.
Dr. Rama Vaitla specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in Boynton Beach, FL and Miami, FL. She has indicated that her clinical interests include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and cosmetic skin treatment. She is professionally affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System. Dr. Vaitla studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. George Elgart is a dermatopathology specialist in Miami, FL. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include South Florida Super Doctors; Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; and Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. James Grichnik's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Grichnik has received professional recognition including the following: South Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. Ivan Camacho, who practices in Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. In his practice, he is particularly interested in cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin of color. Dr. Camacho's hospital/clinic affiliations include South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Our Lady of the Rosary University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Care, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Jose Rodriguez-Valdes' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU). In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.
Dr. Jordana Herschthal works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Areas of expertise for Dr. Herschthal include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.