We found 6 dermatologists who accept BlueSelect All Copay near Miami, FL.
Dr. George Elgart works as a dermatopathologist in Miami, FL. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Elgart has received include South Florida Super Doctors; Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; and Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. Ivan Camacho's specialty is surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Camacho include facial problems, rosacea, and dermabrasion. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After completing medical school at Our Lady of the Rosary University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Dr. Camacho performed his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Camacho's hospital/clinic affiliations include South Miami Hospital, Baptist Hospital, and the University of Miami Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Forehead Lift, YAG Laser Surgery, Facial ... (Read more)
Dr. James Grichnik specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Vero Beach, FL and Miami, FL. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Grichnik attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. He has received the distinction of South Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. Rama Vaitla sees patients in Boynton Beach, FL and Miami, FL. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Vaitla graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez-Valdes practices dermatology (skin disorders). He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes trained at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU) for his residency. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes is professionally affiliated with Mercy Hospital.
Dr. Jordana Herschthal is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Herschthal include birthmark removal, chemical peels, and juvederm. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Birthmark Removal, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Acne, Mohs Surgery, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.