We found 6 dermatologists who accept BlueSelect All Copay near Miami, FL.
Dr. George Elgart's area of specialization is dermatopathology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. His distinctions include: South Florida Super Doctors; Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; and Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. James Grichnik works as a dermatologist in Vero Beach, FL and Miami, FL. Dr. Grichnik studied medicine at Harvard Medical School. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: South Florida Super Doctors.
Dr. Rama Vaitla specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Vaitla honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She is professionally affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System.
Dr. Ivan Camacho is a Miami, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is especially interested in skin issues. Dr. Camacho is affiliated with South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Our Lady of the Rosary University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Jose Rodriguez-Valdes is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). In addition to English, Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Mercy Hospital. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU). Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jordana Herschthal practices dermatology (skin disorders). She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Herschthal attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.