We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions Essential Health S1400 near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Colleen Macinnis is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. She is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Kevin Chun's area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Chun include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Chun accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Michel Snyder is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Leesburg, FL. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Jorge Torres is a Leesburg, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Torres honors. He graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Dr. Johnny Gurgen's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Gurgen accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.