We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions Essential Health S1400 near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Colleen Macinnis works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Leesburg, FL. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Macinnis studied medicine at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Chun practices MOHS-micrographic surgery in Leesburg, FL. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Chun is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Michel Snyder's area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Jorge Torres is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Torres attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Johnny Gurgen sees patients in Leesburg, FL. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gurgen is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.