We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions Essential Health S1400 near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Colleen Macinnis is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Macinnis graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Johnny Gurgen, who practices in Leesburg, FL, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gurgen accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Chun is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Leesburg, FL. He attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Chun an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michel Snyder specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jorge Torres is a dermatologist. Dr. Torres is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.