We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Essential near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Colleen Macinnis is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She attended medical school at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
Dr. Michel Snyder specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Leesburg, FL. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Johnny Gurgen is a Leesburg, FL physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Gurgen's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Jorge Torres is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Leesburg, FL. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Torres accepts. He attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Chun practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Leesburg, FL. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chun takes. He graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.