- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept United Healthcare HSA near Lakeland, FL.
Dr. Douglas Reintgen works as a general surgeon and surgical oncologist in Tarpon Springs, FL, Tampa, FL, and Wesley Chapel, FL. Dr. Reintgen is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Reintgen is a graduate of Duke University School of Medicine. For Dr. Reintgen's residency, Dr. Reintgen trained at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Reintgen has received the distinction of Florida Super Doctors 2009 - Gulf Coast Edition. Dr. Reintgen is affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) Health. Dr. Reintgen welcomes new patients.
Dr. Ward Wall works as a general surgeon and critical care specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Wall is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine.