- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept United Healthcare HMO near Lakeland, FL.
Dr. Douglas Reintgen is a specialist in general surgery and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). Dr. Reintgen takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Reintgen's education and training includes medical school at Duke University School of Medicine and residency at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Reintgen has received the following distinction: Florida Super Doctors 2009 - Gulf Coast Edition. Dr. Reintgen is professionally affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) Health. Dr. Reintgen's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Ward Wall works as a general surgeon and intensive care specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Wall attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.