- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Hector Gonzalez Lay is a general dentist in Lake Wales, FL. Dr. Gonzalez Lay is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jamie Odom specializes in general dentistry and practices in Dundee, FL. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Odom takes.
Dr. Richard Rumbel works as a dentist in Lake Wales, FL. Dr. Rumbel accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.