We found 17 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Gregory Scott's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Hector Gonzalez Lay's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jamie Odom specializes in general dentistry. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Rumbel works as a dentist in Lake Wales, FL. Dr. Rumbel is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces