We found 17 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Hector Gonzalez Lay works as a general dentist. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jamie Odom specializes in general dentistry and practices in Dundee, FL. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Gabriel Chamorro specializes in dentistry and practices in Lake Wales, FL. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces