We found 17 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Gregory Scott's areas of specialization are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry; he sees patients in Lakeland, FL. Patients rated Dr. Scott highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Jamie Odom practices general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Odom an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces