We found 17 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Gregory Scott specializes in orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry and practices in Lakeland, FL. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Jamie Odom's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Odom average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Odom is in-network for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hector Gonzalez Lay works as a general dentist. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Hulen practices general dentistry in Lake Wales, FL. Dr. Hulen accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Dr. Gabriel Chamorro's area of specialization is dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chamorro accepts.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces