- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Hector Gonzalez Lay works as a general dentist. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gonzalez Lay honors.
Dr. Jamie Odom's specialty is general dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Odom takes United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.