We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman is a dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Freeman is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Freeman accepts. Dr. Freeman is a graduate of the University of Arizona College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He is open to new patients.
Dr. David Allyn is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is professionally affiliated with South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). Dr. Allyn honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Allyn attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Virginia Schekorra works as a dermatologist. She attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Schekorra at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Charles Dewberry is a dermatologist. He studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dewberry honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.