We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He attended medical school at the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Dr. Freeman's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Freeman honors. He has an open panel.
Dr. David Allyn's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery; he sees patients in Clermont, FL and Lady Lake, FL. His clinical interests include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. His hospital/clinic affiliations include South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Allyn attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Dr. Allyn's patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Psoriasis
Dr. Christine Moorhead's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Her areas of expertise consist of cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Before completing her residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Dr. Moorhead attended medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment
Dr. Virginia Schekorra is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Schekorra include academic dermatology, nail issues, and hair problems. Dr. Schekorra honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Tropical Skin Diseases, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Bond is a pediatric dermatology specialist in Clermont, FL and The Villages, FL. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bond is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency.
Dr. Charles Dewberry works as a dermatologist. He is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Patient ratings for Dr. Dewberry average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dewberry honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.