We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Freeman at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Dr. David Allyn, who practices in Clermont, FL and Lady Lake, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Allyn has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Allyn is professionally affiliated with South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Virginia Schekorra, who practices in Pinellas Park, FL, Inverness, FL, and Lady Lake, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Schekorra is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Charles Dewberry is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Dewberry is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, United Healthcare Plans, and more. He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.