We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. David Allyn is a dermatologist. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Allyn honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Allyn's hospital/clinic affiliations include South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Virginia Schekorra sees patients in Pinellas Park, FL, Inverness, FL, and Lady Lake, FL. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Schekorra studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Ocala, FL and Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Freeman studied medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Charles Dewberry is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Pinellas Park, FL, Inverness, FL, and Lady Lake, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Dewberry is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dewberry is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.