We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman works as a dermatologist. Patients rated Dr. Freeman highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, United Healthcare Plans, and more. Dr. Freeman's practice is open to new patients. He studied medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
Dr. David Allyn specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Allyn is affiliated with South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Allyn attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Allyn is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Allyn is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Virginia Schekorra's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Schekorra attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Charles Dewberry is a dermatologist in Pinellas Park, FL, Inverness, FL, and Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Dewberry studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.