We found 7 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions Everyday Health 1416 near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Michael Freeman is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Freeman at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Dr. David Allyn, who practices in Clermont, FL and Lady Lake, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Allyn has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Allyn is professionally affiliated with South Lake Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Virginia Schekorra, who practices in Pinellas Park, FL, Inverness, FL, and Lady Lake, FL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Schekorra is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Charles Dewberry is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Dewberry is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, United Healthcare Plans, and more. He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. David Casper's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Casper accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Thi Tran is a dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. Dr. Tran is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueOptions, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tran honors. He graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Sheila Torres is a dermatologist in Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Torres has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Torres accepts. She studied medicine at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.