We found 4 providers matching minimally invasive surgery and who accept WellCare near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Michael Karr's area of specialization is adult orthopedic reconstructive surgery. Before performing his residency at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Dr. Karr attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Clinical interests for Dr. Karr include knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement). He is in-network for Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is professionally affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , arthroscopic surgery, shoulder arthroscopy
All Interests: Prosthetics, Arm Fracture, Revision Elbow Arthroplasty, Fibula Fracture, Ankle Sprain, Tibia ... (Read more)
2013 Procedure Details
- Medicare Volume: 25
- Uninsured Cost: $2,200 - $3,120
- Medicare Cost: $569 - $592
Dr. Richard Real is a Kissimmee, FL physician who specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Real is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health. He attended Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher, Faculty of Health Sciences and then went on to complete his residency at Harbor Hospital, Baltimore. Dr. Real's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coresource, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry.
Relevant Interests: , laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH)
All Interests: Postpartum, Hysteroscopy, Cesarean Section, Vaginal Birth after Cesarean, Contraception, Sickle ... (Read more)
Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos works as a neurosurgeon in Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY, University at Buffalo, Dr. Villalobos attended the University of Zulia School of Medicine. Dr. Villalobos has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , kyphoplasty (vertebral augmentation), neuroendoscopy
All Interests: Kyphoplasty, Neuroendoscopy, Disc Replacement, Spine Reconstruction, Cervical Radiculopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Marcietta Wilson's medical specialty is general obstetrics & gynecology. She speaks French. Dr. Wilson is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is in-network for Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Relevant Interests: , laparoscopic hysterectomy
All Interests: Colposcopy, Postpartum, Hysteroscopy, Cesarean Section, Vaginal Birth after Cesarean, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Laparoscopic surgery, where several small incisions are made. A tiny camera is inserted into one, and the surgeon looks at the procedure on a video screen while moving tools through the other openings.
- Endoscopic surgery, which is performed using an endoscope. An endoscope is a thin, hollow tube that contains a camera. It can be inserted either through a small incision or an existing opening such as the nose. Tiny tools can be passed through the tube to the area that needs to be worked on.
- Robotic surgery, which uses tools that are even smaller and more precise than laparoscopic tools. The tools and camera are inserted through a small opening, and then the surgeon controls the robot from a computer in another room.