We found 4 providers matching minimally invasive surgery and who accept WellCare near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Michael Karr's specialty is adult orthopedic reconstructive surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Karr include knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement). Dr. Karr's hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He honors Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Karr attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth for residency.
Relevant Interests: , arthroscopic surgery, shoulder arthroscopy
All Interests: Prosthetics, Arm Fracture, Revision Elbow Arthroplasty, Fibula Fracture, Ankle Sprain, Tibia ... (Read more)
2013 Procedure Details
- Medicare Volume: 25
- Uninsured Cost: $2,200 - $3,120
- Medicare Cost: $569 - $592
Dr. Richard Real specializes in general gynecology. On average, patients gave Dr. Real a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coresource, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. After attending Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher, Faculty of Health Sciences for medical school, he completed his residency training at Harbor Hospital, Baltimore. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Real's hospital/clinic affiliations include Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health.
Relevant Interests: , laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH)
All Interests: Postpartum Issues, Hysteroscopy, Cesarean Section, Vaginal Birth after Cesarean, Contraception, ... (Read more)
Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos' area of specialization is neurosurgery. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Villalobos is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. After completing medical school at the University of Zulia School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY, University at Buffalo. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Relevant Interests: , kyphoplasty (vertebral augmentation), neuroendoscopy
All Interests: Kyphoplasty, Neuroendoscopy, Disc Replacement, Spine Reconstruction, Cervical Radiculopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Marcietta Wilson works as a general obstetrician and gynecologist in Kissimmee, FL. She is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wilson accepts Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is a graduate of Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Wilson speaks French.
Relevant Interests: , laparoscopic hysterectomy
All Interests: Colposcopy, Postpartum Issues, Hysteroscopy, Cesarean Section, Vaginal Birth after Cesarean, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Laparoscopic surgery, where several small incisions are made. A tiny camera is inserted into one, and the surgeon looks at the procedure on a video screen while moving tools through the other openings.
- Endoscopic surgery, which is performed using an endoscope. An endoscope is a thin, hollow tube that contains a camera. It can be inserted either through a small incision or an existing opening such as the nose. Tiny tools can be passed through the tube to the area that needs to be worked on.
- Robotic surgery, which uses tools that are even smaller and more precise than laparoscopic tools. The tools and camera are inserted through a small opening, and then the surgeon controls the robot from a computer in another room.