- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Richard Real is a general gynecology specialist. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Real is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health. He accepts Coresource, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher, Faculty of Health Sciences and residency at Harbor Hospital, Baltimore. Dr. Real is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure, Postpartum Issues, Hysteroscopy, Vaginal Birth after ... (Read more)
Dr. Sara Denardis works as a gynecologic oncologist. Her education and training includes medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Denardis is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Robotic Surgery
Dr. Arnaldo Lopez is a general gynecology specialist. He graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lopez accepts. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Orlando Health.