We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Michael Steppie works as a surgical dermatologist. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Associates in Dermatology, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Steppie honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore.
Dr. Sharon Stokes is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Stokes is affiliated with Orlando Health. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stokes takes. She attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University.
Dr. Ferdinand Manlio is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Manlio accepts. Dr. Manlio is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grigory Gelikman sees patients in Kissimmee, FL. His medical specialty is dermatopathology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Pediatric Dental, and Coventry HSA. Dr. Gelikman is a graduate of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy. His training includes residency programs at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo.
Dr. Valenie Rivera is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Dr. Rivera is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.