We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Michael Steppie sees patients in Kissimmee, FL, Davenport, FL, and Saint Cloud, FL. His medical specialty is surgical dermatology. He is professionally affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Associates in Dermatology, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Steppie is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and performed his residency at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore.
Dr. Sharon Stokes is a Kissimmee, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Stokes is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Stokes is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University.
Dr. Ferdinand Manlio practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Kissimmee, FL. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze. Dr. Manlio is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grigory Gelikman works as a dermatopathologist. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Pediatric Dental, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo, Dr. Gelikman attended medical school at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy.
Dr. Valenie Rivera's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.