We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Sharon Stokes specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Stokes's clinical interests include CO2 laser treatment, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. She has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. For her professional training, Dr. Stokes completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University. She is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, CO2 Laser Treatment, Chemical Peels, Acne, Tattoo Removal, Microdermabrasion, Mole ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Steppie is a surgical dermatologist. Dr. Steppie's professional affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Associates in Dermatology, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Before completing his residency at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, Dr. Steppie attended medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
Dr. Ferdinand Manlio is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He honors United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more. Dr. Manlio graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grigory Gelikman's specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Gelikman takes Coventry, Coventry Pediatric Dental, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo.
Dr. Valenie Rivera specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Rivera honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.