We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Michael Steppie is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Steppie takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and performed his residency at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore. His hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Associates in Dermatology, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Sharon Stokes is a Kissimmee, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University, Dr. Stokes attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Patient ratings for Dr. Stokes average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Stokes is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Ferdinand Manlio's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He honors United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Manlio studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grigory Gelikman works as a dermatopathologist in Kissimmee, FL. Coventry, Coventry Pediatric Dental, and Coventry HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gelikman accepts. Dr. Gelikman attended medical school at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy. His training includes residency programs at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo.
Dr. Valenie Rivera is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Rivera accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.