We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Sharon Stokes is a dermatologist in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Stokes is affiliated with Orlando Health. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University, Dr. Stokes attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans for medical school. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael Steppie practices surgical dermatology. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore. Dr. Steppie's professional affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Associates in Dermatology, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Ferdinand Manlio's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Manlio is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Grigory Gelikman is a dermatopathologist in Kissimmee, FL. He attended medical school at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo. Dr. Gelikman honors Coventry, Coventry Pediatric Dental, Coventry HSA, and more.
Dr. Valenie Rivera is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Rivera studied medicine at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.