We found 4 dentists who accept BlueSelect All Copay 1457 near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Hal Levine's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Levine trained at the University of Kentucky Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Biopsy, Open Reduction, General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems, Maxillofacial ... (Read more)
Dr. Ofilio Morales' specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Morales has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Morales honors. For his professional training, Dr. Morales completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Dr. Morales is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Arturo Ydrach is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL. Dr. Ydrach is affiliated with Orlando VA Medical Center. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Zakir Shaikh specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Orlando, FL and Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Shaikh is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center, Dr. Shaikh attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shaikh accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces