We found 4 dentists who accept BlueSelect All Copay 1457 near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Hal Levine practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando VA Medical Center. Dr. Levine attended the University of Kentucky College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at the University of Kentucky Medical Center for residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Levine is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Levine takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Abscess Incision and Drainage Anesthesia Biopsy Bone Grafting Conscious Sedation Dental Extraction ... (Read more)
Dr. Ofilio Morales' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Morales is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Arturo Ydrach is an oral surgeon in Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL. Dr. Ydrach is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is affiliated with Orlando VA Medical Center.
Dr. Zakir Shaikh specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Shaikh at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shaikh honors. He studied medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Shaikh completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces