We found 4 dentists who accept BlueSelect All Copay 1457 near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Hal Levine is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending the University of Kentucky College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at the University of Kentucky Medical Center. Dr. Levine's professional affiliations include Osceola Regional Medical Center and Orlando VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Biopsy, Open Reduction, General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems, Maxillofacial ... (Read more)
Dr. Ofilio Morales specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Orlando, FL and Kissimmee, FL. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Morales takes. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston for residency. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Arturo Ydrach is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL. He is affiliated with Orlando VA Medical Center. Dr. Ydrach is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Zakir Shaikh, who practices in Orlando, FL and Kissimmee, FL, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Shaikh's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces