We found 4 rehabilitation physicians near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein is a Jupiter, FL physician who specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and pain medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Rubenstein include: South Florida Super Doctors and Boca Raton Super Doctors.
Dr. Jorge Garcia-Negron's area of specialization is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). He is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center. Dr. Garcia-Negron is a graduate of Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)