- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 4 rehabilitation physicians near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein is a physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and pain medicine specialist in Jupiter, FL. He accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Rubenstein has received the following distinctions: South Florida Super Doctors and Boca Raton Super Doctors.
Dr. Jorge Garcia-Negron is a specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). He works in Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL. He studied medicine at Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Dr. Garcia-Negron is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center.