We found 4 rehabilitation physicians near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein is a medical specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and pain medicine. He studied medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Rubenstein's distinctions include: South Florida Super Doctors and Boca Raton Super Doctors.
Dr. Jorge Garcia-Negron, who practices in Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL, is a medical specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). He is a graduate of Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)