We found 3 pediatricians who accept Coventry Bronze Ded Only HSA Eligible Carelink HMO near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Stephen Pacetti practices general pediatrics. Dr. Pacetti takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Central University of the East School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson and The University Hospital, Newark. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Samuel Barsky's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education