We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Shauna Kranendonk is a surgical dermatology specialist. She is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kranendonk is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Ricardo Mejia is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Jupiter, FL. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mejia takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Deanne Collier is a Jupiter, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Collier honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Elise Hillmann is a dermatopathologist in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Hillmann graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.