We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Ricardo Mejia is a pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. Dr. Mejia (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, French, and Italian. Clinical interests for Dr. Mejia include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Before performing his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Dr. Mejia attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mejia takes.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Shauna Kranendonk is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Kranendonk include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Deanne Collier is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Collier's clinical interests include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Collier accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Elise Hillmann's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology and dermatopathology. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Dr. Hillmann's clinical interests include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Patient ratings for Dr. Hillmann average 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.