We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Shauna Kranendonk's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include the following: facial problems, rosacea, and dermabrasion. After attending Medical College of Wisconsin for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. On average, patients gave Dr. Kranendonk a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kranendonk honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Brow Lift, Facial Problems, Rosacea, Tattoo ... (Read more)
Dr. Ricardo Mejia is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Mejia has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Clinical interests for Dr. Mejia include rosacea, dermabrasion, and radiesse. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and then he performed his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Rosacea, Restylane, ... (Read more)
Dr. Deanne Collier works as a dermatologist. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Collier is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Elise Hillmann is a dermatopathologist. Dr. Hillmann studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.