We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Shauna Kranendonk practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Kranendonk attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. She has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Deanne Collier is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Collier honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Ricardo Mejia is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Mejia accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Elise Hillmann's medical specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Hillmann has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hillmann honors. She is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.