- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept BlueDental near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Douglas Bogart is a general dentist in Inverness, FL. Dr. Bogart's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. Ronald Fagan is a general dentist. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Fagan is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. Athanasios Kokkas is a general dentist in Inverness, FL. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.