- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept BlueDental near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Douglas Bogart's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Bogart average 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. Ronald Fagan is a general dentist in Inverness, FL. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Fagan accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Dr. Athanasios Kokkas' area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kokkas honors.