We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Immokalee, FL.
Dr. Rose Gedeon's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Gedeon's residency was performed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is professionally affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces