We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Immokalee, FL.
Dr. Rose Gedeon's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Gedeon's training includes residency programs at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.
Dr. Elizabeth Orr specializes in general dentistry and practices in Immokalee, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Orr accepts.
Dr. Alexandra Zabala's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Zabala is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces