We found 5 dentists who accept Silver Navigate 2000 near Immokalee, FL.
Dr. Rose Gedeon specializes in pediatric dentistry. She is professionally affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. For her professional training, Dr. Gedeon completed residency programs at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center.
Dr. Vanessa Brennan's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Brennan takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces