We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Immokalee, FL.
Dr. Rose Gedeon specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Immokalee, FL. She is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital. She completed her residency training at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Gedeon takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tomas Perez practices general dentistry in Immokalee, FL. Dr. Perez is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces