We found 3 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic HMO near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Francisco Flores works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Miramar, FL and Hialeah, FL. These areas are among his clinical interests: microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, and mole removal. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Flores honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Flores attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for residency. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Laser Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Hair ... (Read more)
Dr. Jose Mendez works as a family practice physician, dermatologist, and geriatrician in Hialeah, FL and Miramar, FL. Dr. Mendez's hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish.
Dr. Peter Teng works as a dermatologist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Teng has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.