We found 6 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic HMO near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Francisco Flores' specialties are pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Flores's clinical interests: nail issues, hair problems, and skin issues. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Flores is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Skin of Color
Dr. Just Brahmatewari's specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. He practices in Miami, FL and Hialeah, FL. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Brahmatewari honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Kenneth Rosen sees patients in Miami, FL and Miami Lakes, FL. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of expertise for Dr. Rosen include herpes, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Rosen's average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare HSA. Dr. Rosen is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Acne, Allergy Testing, Anal Warts, Herpes, Skin Cancer, Varicose Veins, Veins, Vitiligo, Skin Care, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jose Mendez works as a family practitioner, dermatologist, and geriatrician. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Mendez's hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Peter Teng's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Don Shalhub's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Shalhub's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.