We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Schiffman's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Before performing his residency at St. John's Episcopal Hospital, Dr. Schiffman attended UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. His clinical interests include acne, skin cancer, and vitiligo. Dr. Schiffman honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. In addition to English, Dr. Schiffman speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Vitiligo, Skin Cancer, Acne, Skin Issues, Cancer
Dr. Francisco Flores' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Flores is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Flores trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for his residency. Patient ratings for Dr. Flores average 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Jose Mendez sees patients in Hialeah, FL and Miramar, FL. His medical specialties are family medicine, dermatology (skin disorders), and geriatrics (elderly care). Dr. Mendez accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Peter Teng is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Hialeah, FL. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Teng is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Gonzalo Estevez Del Cristo is a Hialeah, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Kellie Mosley-Mendez works as a dermatologist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Miami Lakes, FL. Patient reviews placed Dr. Mosley-Mendez at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.