We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Schiffman is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Doral, FL and Miami, FL. His education and training includes medical school at UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at St. John's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Schiffman has indicated that his clinical interests include acne, skin cancer, and vitiligo. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Vitiligo, Skin Cancer, Acne, Skin Issues, Cancer
Dr. Francisco Flores, who practices in Miramar, FL and Hialeah, FL, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Flores attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. The average patient rating for Dr. Flores is 3.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Flores is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Dr. Jose Mendez sees patients in Hialeah, FL and Miramar, FL. His medical specialties are family medicine, dermatology (skin disorders), and geriatrics (elderly care). Dr. Mendez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Peter Teng practices dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Teng accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Kellie Mosley-Mendez is a dermatologist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Miami Lakes, FL. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mosley-Mendez honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.