We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Schiffman specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Doral, FL and Miami, FL. Dr. Schiffman's areas of expertise include acne, skin cancer, and vitiligo. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is a graduate of UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine and a graduate of St. John's Episcopal Hospital's residency program. He is conversant in Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Vitiligo, Skin Cancer, Acne, Skin Issues, Cancer
Dr. Francisco Flores' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Flores is 3.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Flores's clinical interests: microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, and mole removal. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Flores's medical residency was performed at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Flores is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Laser Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Hair ... (Read more)
Dr. Jose Mendez is a physician who specializes in family medicine, dermatology (skin disorders), and geriatrics (elderly care). He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish. Dr. Mendez's professional affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Kellie Mosley-Mendez practices dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of expertise for Dr. Mosley-Mendez include facial problems, tattoo removal, and restylane. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mosley-Mendez honors. Dr. Mosley-Mendez attended Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Broward Health and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Acne Surgery, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, ... (Read more)
Dr. Peter Teng is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Teng attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.