We found 3 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass 4200 near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Francisco Flores' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Flores is 3.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Flores's clinical interests: microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, and mole removal. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Flores's medical residency was performed at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Flores is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Laser Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Hair ... (Read more)
Dr. Jose Mendez is a physician who specializes in family medicine, dermatology (skin disorders), and geriatrics (elderly care). He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish. Dr. Mendez's professional affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Peter Teng is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Teng attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.