We found 6 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass 4200 near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Francisco Flores is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Miramar, FL and Hialeah, FL. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Flores include nail issues, hair problems, and skin issues. Dr. Flores is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Flores attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for residency. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Just Brahmatewari sees patients in Miami, FL and Hialeah, FL. His medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Brahmatewari is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Brahmatewari average 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brahmatewari accepts.
Dr. Kenneth Rosen's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. These areas are among his clinical interests: herpes, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Rosen is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Baptist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Contact Dermatitis, Varicose Veins, Herpes, Skin Cancer, Acne, Nail Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jose Mendez's areas of specialization are family medicine, dermatology (skin disorders), and geriatrics (elderly care); he sees patients in Miramar, FL and Hialeah, FL. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Mendez takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish.
Dr. Peter Teng is a dermatologist in Hialeah, FL. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Teng graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Don Shalhub's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Shalhub an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.