We found 5 pediatricians who accept BlueCare Essential Health S1451 near Haines City, FL.
Dr. Harpreet Kahlon's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Kahlon is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is a graduate of Government Medical College, Amritsar and a graduate of Beaumont Hospitals' residency program. She is affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Daniel Renuart specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Renuart's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). He is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Lisa Utsey is a general pediatrician. The average patient rating for Dr. Utsey is 2.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Cheryl De Zayas works as a general pediatrician in Haines City, FL. She is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. De Zayas is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education