We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Haines City, FL.
Dr. Daniel Renuart's specialty is general pediatrics. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). The average patient rating for Dr. Renuart is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Renuart is professionally affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Harpreet Kahlon is a general pediatrician. She is professionally affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kahlon accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Government Medical College, Amritsar, she performed her residency at Beaumont Hospitals.
Dr. Lisa Utsey works as a pediatrician. She has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Utsey is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Depadua's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Depadua is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cheryl De Zayas sees patients in Haines City, FL. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education