We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Dr. Norman Friedman is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Friedman accepts. Dr. Friedman attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. David Adams sees patients in Miramar Beach, FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is especially interested in laser treatment. Dr. Adams is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. His training includes a residency program at Geisinger Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment
Dr. Holly Ward sees patients in Shalimar, FL. Her medical specialties are pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Her areas of expertise include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Ward is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Academic ... (Read more)
Dr. Brittain Kulow works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and Miramar Beach, FL. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Clinical interests for Dr. Kulow include psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and skin cancer. Dr. Kulow honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.