We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Dr. Norman Friedman is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Friedman is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Friedman honors.
Dr. David Adams' area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Adams has a special interest in laser treatment. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Adams accepts.
Clinical interests: Laser Procedures
Dr. Holly Ward works as a pediatric dermatologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Shalimar, FL. These areas are among her clinical interests: academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Ward's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical ... (Read more)
Dr. Brittain Kulow works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and Miramar Beach, FL. In Dr. Kulow's practice, she is particularly interested in psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and skin cancer. The average patient rating for Dr. Kulow is 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Kulow graduated from Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.