We found 2 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Neil Tucker is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist. Dr. Tucker (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and French. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Tucker graduated from Université Libre de Bruxelles and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Eastern Virginia Medical School. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alexandra Eidelwein is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. She is rated highly by her patients. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Eidelwein takes. Her training includes residency programs at Sparrow Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. In addition to English, Dr. Eidelwein (or staff) speaks Spanish and Portuguese. She is affiliated with Broward Health.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing