We found 2 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Neil Tucker works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. Dr. Tucker (or staff) speaks Spanish and French. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He graduated from Université Libre de Bruxelles. Dr. Tucker trained at a hospital affiliated with Eastern Virginia Medical School for residency. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tucker accepts.
Dr. Alexandra Eidelwein practices pediatric gastroenterology in Plantation, FL and Loxahatchee, FL. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Eidelwein is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. For her residency, Dr. Eidelwein trained at Sparrow Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Eidelwein (or staff) speaks Spanish and Portuguese. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing