We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Gold near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Maria Barrueco's specialties are reproductive endocrinology and infertility, rehabilitative services, and pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Barrueco honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Barrueco attended medical school at Central University of the East School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Lital Reitblat practices pediatric endocrinology in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Reitblat attended the University of Florida College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Broward Health.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco, who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Blanco is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He is conversant in Spanish.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)