We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept BlueCare near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Maria Barrueco practices reproductive endocrinology and infertility, rehabilitative services, and pediatric endocrinology in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Barrueco honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Central University of the East School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Lital Reitblat practices pediatric endocrinology. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health. Dr. Reitblat obtained her medical school training at the University of Florida College of Medicine and performed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco, who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Blanco is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Blanco speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)