- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept BlueCare near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Maria Barrueco practices reproductive endocrinology and infertility, rehabilitative services, and pediatric endocrinology. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Central University of the East School of Medicine, Dr. Barrueco completed her residency training at Jackson Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Lital Reitblat is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Reitblat honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Reitblat is professionally affiliated with Broward Health.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco works as a pediatric endocrinologist. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Blanco is a graduate of Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.